PPM were engaged to improve the reliability of an older Coal Washery.
- The PPM team successfully completed the $160M Design, Construct and Commission project by leading a high-capability project team using our project management systems and processes.
- The project achieved benchmark safety and quality of work six months early and underbudget.
- It was a significant challenge, with over a thousand tie-in’s to this operating brownfield Coal Handling Preparation Plant. Operation safety, production and coal quality remained on track throughout construction as a result of first rate planning and works execution.
- The team closely managed detailed machine and building specifications, tendering, procurement, schedule and costs.
- PPM leadership was a key to success during construction and commissioning, with careful selection and infield coaching of subcontractors to ensure a high focus on safety and quality of work standards.