There are 8760 available operating hours in a year … is your operation getting the best from this time?
Our people have extensive experience helping our customers optimise their operation’s assets and overall performance, often extracting higher value for low capital cost. We have a proven track record in the following areas of Asset Optimisation, including:
- Shutdown Management – Planning a major plant shutdown or improving a shutdown campaign.
- Reliability Engineering – Identifying and eliminating equipment failures.
- Plant Automation – Automating the functions of a machine or machine type.
- Process Automation – Automating and controlling a production process.
- Condition Monitoring – Implementing cost efficient fit for purpose systems to improve reliability.
- Cost Reduction – Identifying and implementing cost improvements safely.
- Process Debottlenecking – Implementing materials handling and logistics improvements.